Starry Night Over The Rhone by Vincent Van Gogh
- The challenge of painting at night intrigued Van Gogh. The vantage point he chose for Starry Night Over the Rhone allowed him to capture the reflections of the gas lighting in Arles across the glimmering blue water of the Rhone. In the foreground, two lovers stroll by the banks of the river.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing guarantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors.
- Surface varnished with Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating to enhance appearance: brushstrokes are more clearly defined, details more apparent and colors more vibrant. The coating also protects and preserves the artwork from dirt and dust, extending its lifetime and keeps it from fading.
- Packed in Carton Box, Each Panel is Carefully Sealed by Corrugated or Air column Corner Wrap Protection. Plus Free Professional Picture Hanging Tools, Include Gloves, Nails, and Gradienter (level).
- Please visit www.decorarts.com for more options