Skip to content
DecorArts choose to use acrylic board instead of glass to keep art prints protected. Many customer may be curious why we choose acrylic, and here are the reasons:
- Impact Resistance: Acrylic has a higher impact resistance than glass. It is also 10 times more shatter resistant than glass, preventing it from breaking easily.
- UV Blocking: Acrylic is capable to providing 99% UV blocking, whereas most standard grade glass blocks almost none. In which it would protect the color of the art print from fading!
- Weight: Acrylic weighs approximately 50% less than glass. The light weight of acrylic could help to protect your wall when the art print is hang to the wall.
- Malleability: Acrylic can be formed into shapes with ease while also maintaining excellent optical properties. Glass can be shaped into curves but is somewhat restricted.
- Shipping cost: The lighter the art print, the less you would have to pay for shipping!
- Scratch Resistance: New developments in hard coating technology on acrylic decreases visible scratch compared to glass.
Quick view[split_t4nt]Compare[split_t4nt]Add to Wishlist[split_t4nt]Add to cart[split_t4nt]
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.