www.DecorArts.com - Terms of Service Agreement
This Agreement was last modified on March 22, 2019.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using www.DecorArts.com which is owned and operated by www.DecorArts.com This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at www.DecorArts.com
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of www.DecorArts.com and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
www.DecorArts.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the www.DecorArts.com.
Changes to This Agreement
www.DecorArts.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the www.DecorArts.com site immediately.
The term "User Content" shall refer to any materials you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to this website (the "Site"), including but not limited to images, text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, or any combination thereof.
User Content Guidelines
Users of Photos to Art must adhere to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to remove or reject any User Content that may conflict with these guidelines. Gross or repeated violations may result in restrictions on or termination of your use and/or account.
- Intellectual property violations. Users must honor the intellectual property rights of others. Users shall not post or distribute content to which they do not own the copyright. In addition, users shall not post or distribute images or other content that (i) is an unauthorized reproduction or modified version of a copyrighted work, (ii) features the brand, logo, trademark, trade name or trade dress of any other person or entity, or (iii) infringes any third party's rights of privacy or publicity.
- Illegal Acts. Users shall not post or distribute content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offenses, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability under or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Hate and social intolerance. Users shall not post or distribute content that contains hate or racial intolerance or advocates violence or ridicule against any individual, group, or organization.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia. Users shall not post or distribute content that displays illegal drugs or the paraphernalia used for them.
- Language. Users shall not post or distribute content that features excessive profanity or sexually explicit language, defamatory statements, or remarks that disparage or ridicule other people.
- Pornography. The Site is not a place for erotica or adult content that crosses the line from art into pornography. We understand that our users may be interested in all varieties and types of images that may include nude figures and affectionate activity. These are legitimate subjects of artistic portrayal. However, under no circumstances shall users post or distribute X-rated or hard-core images, sexual images involving children, images that depict graphic or deviant sexual acts, amateur porn or any paraphernalia involved with this type of activity.
- Violence. Users shall not post content that contains overt or gratuitous violence or images of crime-scene photos, morgue shots or violent depictions or human organs and body parts, or images that promote suicide.
- Other harmful or offensive materials. Users shall not post content that a reasonable art observer would find offensive or art that (i) is libelous, (ii) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or otherwise; (iii) is harmful to or exploitative of children; or (iv) is otherwise illegal. We reserve the right to finally determine the appropriateness of all images posted to our site.
- Misrepresentation. Users may not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation, or affiliation of their content, with any other person or entity in any way.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at: Support@Decorarts.com