- The British Isles consists of the islands Great Britain, Ireland, and over six thousand smaller isles. The top left corner includes a diagram of the Shetland Islands off the coast of north Scotland. As there is no clear distinction between modern day Northern and Southern Ireland, it could be surmised that this map depicts the islands before the 1920's, probably in the mid 1800's when the rest of our series of vintage maps were dated.
- Made in USA: Real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using Epson Printer Inks onto Acid Free Cotton Canvas, Giclee Printing Guarantees Incredible Detail, Phenomenal Quality, and Vibrant Colors. Saturated Colors for up to 100 Years.
- Acid-free Cotton Canvas is Used to Avoid Effects the Light, Heat and Humidity May Have on The Canvas, Ensuring The Longevity of The Wall Art and Enhance The Details of Texture of Prints. Acid free Also Allows The Printed Color on The Canvas to Last Life Long.
- Packed in a Sturdy Shipping Carton, Each Panel is Carefully Protected by Inflated Plastic Cushioning or Polystyrene Foam Installed at All Four Corners. All Wall Art are Ready to Hang, and Complimentary Professional Wall Art Hanging Tools, Such as: Gloves, Nails, and a Gradienter (level), are Included with Each Purchase.
20X16 in, 30X24 in
Canvas(0.75 Depth), Frame(F94), Frame(F93)
British Isles Map, Ancient Map Giclee Print Canvas Art Wall Decor. Historical Maps of the World for Home Decor.